Spring Adult Bible Fellowships
These elective classes will run from March - February.
This winter we have divided the quarter into two halves of 6 weeks each. Please select the class below that you feel might benefit you the most and sign-up on the appropriate sheet on the bulletin board so that we can plan accordingly.
- Many Christians wrestle with a sence of assurance concerning there salvation. The book of 1 John speaks expressly about this blessed assurance, the evidence of salvation, and the importance of fellowship, love and purity.
- Teacher: Tom Doak / Room 408-409 / all 45-54 year olds
The Names of God
- The names of God reveal the character of God. This module will explore many of the names of the Father, the Son, andthe Holy Spiritin an effort to both encourage you and strengthen your faith in our great triune God.
- Teacher: Gordon Cooper / Fellowship Hall / all 55 years and older
- What does it take to become a spiritual leader? Is there a course one can take? The book of Nehemiah offers many important principles concerning Godly leadership beginning with humility and service.
- Teacher: Cary Shaw / Room 201 / all 18-34 year olds
The Will of God
- This study will help to answer some of the most significant questions that Christ followers wrestle with: how can I know what God's will is for my life and secondly, how can I practice the will of God for my life.
- Teacher: Andy Larison / Room 203 / all 35-44 year olds
- Starting Point—This class will meet in the Library and is for those who are investigating faith, new to faith, or returning to church. This group has been meeting since the fall and they will continue to meet. If this description describes you than please jump in. Please see the sign up sheet for details.
- Discipleship Track— This class will meet in Room 405. It is open to deacons and Life Group leaders by invitation only for this first time. This class began in the Fall and is continuing together through the end of the Spring quarter.